Awareness is the key to discovering a cure for lung cancer
The best way to fight lung cancer is through funding, and most importantly awareness. Think to yourself - 'what does awareness mean to you?'
To me, awareness means telling my personal story with lung cancer, connecting with LC survivors, and being a part of the CURE. I am always learning new ways to spread awareness, many of which take very little effort.
Here are some easy ways to spread awareness for lung cancer:
- Post a status on facebook with a lung cancer fact
- Tweet a lung cancer PSA
- tell a survivor's story by passing on a LUNGevity Foundation youtube video
- record your personal story and/or why you care about LC
- Attend a local event or walk that will benefit lung cancer research
- If you are a patient/survivor of lung cancer, join a support community
- If you are a co-survivor, join a support community that helps caregivers, family, and friends deal with a diagnosed loved one
Order your today! Click here!**50% of the proceeds of this ring benefit the LUNGevity foundation**
I have this ring, and I love it!! I bought this ring September 2011 during Breathe Deep Philadelphia walk. I get compliments EVERY WHERE I GO!